Aries PFA IPA Heater safely and effectively heats thermally-sensitive fluids such as Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) and EKC photoresist remover. This heater is suitable for both single-pass and recirculating applications where process temperature, fluid cleanliness and safety are all critical. Therefore, Aries is an ideal heating solution for semiconductor manufacturing applications. Several optional controller packages are also available for the Aries on customer request.
Effective & Safe Heating
This heater incorporates several design features for effective and safe heating to UL standards. For instance, the insulated housing is explosion-proof, dust ignition-proof, and dust tight. The heater features PFA tubing embedded in an aluminum heater core, and has a patented hermetically sealed electrical connection. Furthermore, the ground fault circuit integrator serves as a quick safety switch to prevent too much power into the heater. Finally, the independent fluid path permits the heater to heat flammable fluids.
This heater features a PFA tube for wetted surfaces. A PFA constructed fluid path that is independent of the heater element allows the Aries to effectively heat flammable fluids while maintaining high purity. Hermetically-sealed electrical and control connections, with thermocouples for process and over-temperature, ensure safe operation.
Heateflex can custom build Aries heaters to meet specific customer requirements. Various optional controller packages are also available upon request. Available models range from 2.5 to 9.0 kW, dependent on various voltages. Operating temperature is 203º F (95º C), and operating pressure is 60 psi at 95º C.
- Fluid path separated from heaters allows heating flammable fluids (e.g. IPA, NMP)
- High-purity heating with 100% PFA wetted surfaces
- Isolated sensors
- Lead wires are embedded in hi-pot material epoxy
- Increased isolation of lead wires and sensors from fumed environments
- Heater core is housed in a sealed SS304 enclosure
- High pressure design capable of 0-3,000 psi
- Insulated housing maintains cool surface temperature for safe operation
- Can be tested to UL standards for use in hazardous locations
- Explosion-proof, dust ignition-proof, and dust-tight
- Ethernet read/write (other options available)
- No N2 Purge Required
- Liquid level sensor
- Thermal cut off
- Ground fault circuit interrupter
- Pressure-relief valves
- Flow sensor
- Redundant safety PLC
Patented Heateflex® Coil
High Purity PFA Tubing
2.5 kW to 9.0 kW (Dependent on Voltage)
200 VAC to 480 VAC, 3-ph (Dependent on Wattage)
±0.1°C (Contingent on Customer's Facilitation)
0.5 GPM (1.9 LPM) to 32 GPM (122 LPM)
60 PSIG at 95°C
Ethernet Read/Write (Other options available)