White Knight Catcher™ pre-filters protect pumps from wafer shards and other harmful solids. They feature larger through holes than other pre-filters to avoid loading filters with fine crystals while still filtering solids that could damage pumps. The filter can be removed and cleaned without disconnecting liquid lines. If a passing a solid damages a White Knight pump while using a Catcher™, White Knight will repair the pump at no charge.
In-line Catchers™ are for all White Knight pumps. Pump-mounted PFII050, PFII100 and PFII300 pre-filters are for White Knight 30-, 60- and 140-LPM pumps, respectively.
PF and PFII Catcher™ pre-filters can operate at up to 210°C (410°F) with appropriate fluid connections. FLR and NPT catchers operate at up to 100°C (212°F).
기능 및 이점
- In-line and pump-mount options
- Large through-holes to avoid loading
- Filter may be removed without removing the Catcher™ from the pump or line
- Pump components damaged by passing solids while using Catchers™ are repaired under warranty
- Teflon® PTFE 및 PFA 로 구성된 유체 경로
- 안전하고, 누수 없는 운전
- 내구 설계로 최소한의 부품
- 쉬운 설치 와 서비스
- 다양한 유체 연결 방식과 크기 지원
Pump-Mounted Catcher™ 전단-필터
In-Line Catcher™ 전단-필터