White Knight Catcher™ pre-filters protect pumps from wafer shards and other harmful solids. They feature larger through holes than other pre-filters to avoid loading filters with fine crystals while still filtering solids that could damage pumps. The filter can be removed and cleaned without disconnecting liquid lines. If a passing a solid damages a White Knight pump while using a Catcher™, White Knight will repair the pump at no charge.
In-line Catchers™ are for all White Knight pumps. Pump-mounted PFII050, PFII100 and PFII300 pre-filters are for White Knight 30-, 60- and 140-LPM pumps, respectively.
PF and PFII Catcher™ pre-filters can operate at up to 210°C (410°F) with appropriate fluid connections. FLR and NPT catchers operate at up to 100°C (212°F).
Features & Benefits
- In-line and pump-mount options
- Large through-holes to avoid loading
- Filter may be removed without removing the Catcher™ from the pump or line
- Pump components damaged by passing solids while using Catchers™ are repaired under warranty
- 100% PTFE & PFA in liquid path
- Safe, leak-free operation
- Minimal parts for durable design
- Easy to install and service
- Various liquid connection sizes and styles