White Knight Catcher™ pre-filters protect components from debris. They feature larger through holes than other pre-filters to avoid loading filters with fine crystals while still filtering solids that could damage pumps. The filter can be removed and cleaned without disconnecting liquid lines. White Knight pumps damaged by passing solids while using Catchers™ are repaired under warranty.
Use between inlet port and fitting.
In-line with Pump
Use directly before inlet fitting.
Features & Benefits
- Process-safe PTFE, PFA flow paths
- Safe, leak-free operation
- In-line and pump-mount options
- Large through-holes to avoid loading
- Remove, clean or replace filter without disconnecting pre-filter from pump or liquid line
- ≤210°C with appropriate fittings;
FLR and NPT ≤100°C
- ≤7 Bar (100 psi) fluid pressure
- Minimal parts for durable design
- Various liquid connection options
- Easy to install and service
PFA015, PFA030, PSA015,
PSA030, PSR025, PXA030
PFA140, PS140, PXA140
FD16 available only as mounted with buttress.
In-line pre-filters are compatible with all White Knight pumps.