Unique Impact Ring Design
Fit-One fittings are great alternatives to conventional flared fittings. Their impact ring design allows for higher operating temperatures and creates more robust connections. The impact ring firmly grips the tubing and creates strong resistance to pulling forces. Once the fitting nut is screwed tightly, the union between the tubing and fitting body is virtually inseparable.
Optimal Torque Indicator
The Click-Gauge indicates the optimal fastening location, maximizing the performance of the fitting without damaging the connection. When the nut is tightened to the optimal location on the body, the gauge will notify the operator either through a vibration or sound.
- Conventional Flared connection for easy installation/retrofit
- Capable of 200°C due to unique “Impact Ring” design
- Click-Gauge ensures proper torque is applied
- High-purity PFA construction; All PFA flow path
- Compatible with wide range of chemistries/gasses