iPolymer forward-pressure regulators have a PTFE wetted flow path for use in DI water, aggressive chemicals, and corrosive media. They are ideal for high-purity processes in solar, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and chemical process applications. All configurations are fitted for panel mounting simple adjustment knob to control fluid pressure at the outlet. The PTFE-coated stainless steel adjustment screw is configured for low torque, reliable manual operation. They are available in two factory-set regulating options 0-40 or 30-60 psi.
- PTFE & TFM wetted surfaces
- PVDF, Brass, Polypro, and SS non-wetted materials
- Coated-steel regulating springs
- Up to 140°F (60°C) ambient
- Up to 266°F (130°C) liquid
- Up to 90 psi inlet pressure
- Regulate from 0-40 or 30-60 psi