We produce a wide range of tanks, from air receivers to expansion tanks, as well as mixing and storage units. Filter vessels come in single- and multi-bag configurations. With an important focus on water conservation and eco-utilization, our filter vessels and tanks are also used for water storage, desalinization, and desulfurization. As a company headquartered in California, we know first-hand the importance of correct water usage. Our products are time-tested and engineered to be durable for a variety of manufacturing needs.
Aquarius® deionized (DI) water heaters are the perfect solution for high-purity DI Water heating applications that require highly accurate temperature control. Its Power-to-Flow Control® feature provides one of the most accurate temperature controls available in DI water heating systems, and it eliminates undesirable overshoots or drops in temperature due to inadequate PID controllers. Aquarius® systems are engineered to deliver high flows of continuous, at-temperature, hot DI water.
- Ultra-pure design with PVDF/PFA wetted surfaces
- Programmable logic controller delivers enhanced temperature stability
- No N2 purge required
- Plug-and-play system with fully integrated controls
- High-resolution touch-screen
- Save costs by reducing the need for multiple immersion heaters