AP40EXT3 pumps are completely metal-free with PTFE and PFA fluid paths. These high-purity pumps distribute chemicals at temperatures up to 100°C (212°F), offer air supply pressures up to 4 Bar (60 psi), and are capable of up to 14 lpm flow rates.
Features & Benefits
- Metal-free PTFE and PFA liquid path
- Leak-proof, machined design
- No elastomer O-rings, no leaks, never retorque
- No lubrication in shift mechanisms
- No electric motors, which generate heat
- Pneumatic Logic™ minimizes pulsation and vibration
- Various liquid connection options
- Safe, leak-free operation due to no-metal design
- Ceramic in air shuttle valve
- Minimal parts for durable design
- Class 100 cleanroom assembly, testing, and packaging
- Easy to install and service
- Proven reliable to 200 million+ cycles
- No preventative maintenance during one-year warranty
APEXT3 pumps feature White Knight’s Pneumatic Logic™, a detent-free shuttle valve design that improves performance and reliability by minimizing vibration, pulsation and wear.
|Max Flow Rate*|
14 lpm (3 gpm)
|Size of Air Connection|
1/4, 3/8 or 1/8 in FNPT
|Displacement Per Cycle*|
0.189 liters (0.05 gal)
|Cycles Per Minute*|
4.6 kg (10.2 lb)
1 m (3 ft)
4 Bar (60 psi)
|Fluid Path Materials|
PTFE / PFA
|Non-Fluid Path Materials|
PTFE / PFA / PP / ceramic
|Stroke Detection Options|
Fiber optic with or withough sensor, or solid state pressure switch
|Leak Detection Options|
Fiber optic with or without sensor, or conductivity
*May vary depending on configuration. Suction lift diminishes over time. Recommended installation level less than 3 ft above source.
**dB Level at 60 psi 50CPM (top) and 60 psi maximum CPM (bottom). Sound Levels measured in accordance with ISO9614-2:1997.
***Dry-run capable PSASD030 and PSASD060 pumps require flooded suction and may have a reduced warranty unless prior arrangements are made with White Knight. Contact White Knight for details.