Many production processes, such as semiconductor manufacturing, generate heat during operations. This heat must be removed to prevent overheating and consequently harmful production outcomes. Heateflex heat exchangers are superior systems for controlling the temperatures of liquids, solvents or other volatile chemicals. Our heat exchanger product designs feature the largest surface area in the smallest allowable space to provide a more compact footprint and more efficient transfer rate that optimizes response time.
Aquarius® 脱イオン（DI）温水器システム are the perfect solution for high-purity DI Water heating applications that require highly accurate temperature control. Its Power-to-Flow Control® feature provides one of the most accurate temperature controls available in DI water heating systems, and it eliminates undesirable overshoots or drops in temperature due to inadequate PID controllers. Aquarius® systems are engineered to deliver high flows of continuous, at-temperature, hot DI water.
- Ultra-pure design with PVDF/PFA wetted surfaces
- Programmable logic controller delivers enhanced temperature stability
- No N2 purge required
- Plug-and-play system with fully integrated controls
- High-resolution touch-screen
- Save costs by reducing the need for multiple immersion heaters