Join Our Family!
To submit a resume/CV, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact White Knight for more information.
Careers at White Knight
Business Development Specialist
Candidate will work to develop and grow White Knight revenue and profitability in the assigned territory of Europe.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Identify, establish, and grow a capable distribution network
- Make direct sales calls to expand distribution
- Develop a time and territory plan
- Work with distributors to create effective, strategic, targeted growth plans
- Monitor distributor performance and provide feedback
- Adjust distributor network as needed to obtain growth goals including the addition of new distributors and deleting ineffective distributors
- Respond promptly to sales inquiries
- Provide White Knight product information and training to distributors, environmental consultants, engineering firms and end users.
- Develop and maintain capability to advise channel on selection of appropriate equipment for their specific application
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of end user applications
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of competitive equipment
- Develop and maintain relationships at key end users
- Search out and call on additional end users that Distributor partners may not be calling on
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of key features and benefits of new products
- Present new products via introduction plan to appropriate Distributors and End Users
- Maintain Demo equipment account in a saleable and presentable condition and according to corporate requirements
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering marketing technical field or equivalent and 2 to 5 years of successful related sales experience (selling mechanical products through a distribution channel preferred). They must also be able to:
- work successfully without close supervision
- work effectively with a variety of end-users
- effectively manage and develop the distribution channel
- interact with all levels of the business organization
- travel up to 80%
Candidates must also be fluent in English and German, spoken and written. Additional other languages are a plus.
Please click here to apply online.
CNC Machine Operators
Individuals will operate CNC machines, including swapping machine parts, cleaning, deburring, measuring and may run multiple machines simultaneously. Successful candidates must have good communication skills and be able to follow instructions and procedures. The ability to stand and sit for long periods of time is required. No experience needed; we will train. Great working environment and benefits, including Medical/Dental/HSA, 401k with company match, 1-week PTO after 60 days and more.
Please fax application (below) to 435-783-6128 or email to HR@wkfluidhandling.com.