Join Our Family!
Please submit your résumé/CV or fill out an application. We will review it in a timely manner and respond promptly to applicants who are well-qualified for positions at White Knight. Please understand that we receive many applications, and we do not respond to every application. Thank you.
To submit a resume/CV, please email: email@example.com.
Contact White Knight for more information.
Careers at White Knight
White Knight has won many awards for engineering innovation and manufacturing as well as for employee programs, community outreach programs, and contributions to charities. White Knight received the Utah Psychological Association’s 2012 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award, which recognizes organizations for workplace practices that create positive work environments. White Knight won four prestigious Best of State® Awards in 2011 and five Best of State® Medals in 2012 — more than any other company in Utah.
Please fax application (above) to 435-783-6128 or email to HR@wkfluidhandling.com.
Classification: Full Time
A PFA welder must weld parts in a productive and safe manner to produce parts that meet White Knight’s quality requirements at the lowest cost in a timely manner while minimizing waste of materials and resources.
- Weld plastic parts, creating full sealing welds while meeting production quotas
- Maintain a clean, safe work area
- Perform daily maintenance of machines as required and keep supervisor informed of necessary maintenance beyond operator ability
- Must read and understand layouts, job packets and blueprints for the parts being welded (includes Geometric Tolerancing)
- Provide accurate inventory counts at all times and keep parts in appropriate storage areas
- Measure parts during production to ensure parts match blueprints. This may involve the use of comparator, calipers, gauges and related test instruments
- Perform necessary side operations as required (i.e., deburring, PFA tube bending)
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel to operate to departmental standards including quality and productivity goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform a sequence of operations under minimum supervision and consistently maintain the performance levels set for quality and quantity
- Understanding of safety rules and regulations to prevent unsafe set-ups, operations, or acts which might cause injury to self, others, or environment
- Ability to work through daily operational activities
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan effectively and execute the plans
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Plastic Welding experience is preferred