Join Our Family!
Please submit your résumé/CV or fill out an application. We will review it in a timely manner and respond promptly to applicants who are well-qualified for positions at White Knight. Please understand that we receive many applications, and we do not respond to every application. Thank you.
To submit a resume/CV, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact White Knight for more information.
Careers at White Knight
White Knight has won many awards for engineering innovation and manufacturing as well as for employee programs, community outreach programs, and contributions to charities. White Knight received the Utah Psychological Association’s 2012 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award, which recognizes organizations for workplace practices that create positive work environments. White Knight won four prestigious Best of State® Awards in 2011 and five Best of State® Medals in 2012 — more than any other company in Utah.
Please fax application (above) to 435-783-6128 or email to HR@wkfluidhandling.com.
Classification: Full-time, all shifts
Wage: $15-20/hr, DOE
- Assemble and pack both sub-assemblies and completed assemblies with close supervision.
- Maintain required work efficiency and productivity on assigned work station/assembly position.
- Monitor daily quality of assemblies and communicate any discrepancies.
- Participate in QAT and problem solving to continually improve the quality of assemblies and processes.
- Report information on quality, delivery and cost.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow a standard operating procedure
- Reliable Transportation
- Requires the ability to perform continuous short cycle work with light to 40 lb. (or equivalent) weight materials.
- Ability to efficiently perform basic assembly from detailed instructions.
- Requires the ability to add and subtract decimals or fractions and work from operation layouts and written instructions.
Classification: Full-Time, Swing Shift
Wage: $20-30/hr, DOE
- Operate a variety of CNC machines within a factory
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Adjusts tools and replace as needed
- Perform daily maintenance of machines as required and keep supervisor informed of necessary maintenance beyond operator ability
- Must read and understand layouts, routings and blueprints for the parts being run
- Demonstrated proficiency with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Provide accurate inventory counts at all times and keep parts in appropriate storage areas
- Proficient in the use of comparators, CMM, Trimos, gages and related measurement tools
- Collect and input SPC data which involves the use of comparator, CMM, Trimos, gages and related test instruments
- Perform necessary side operations during machine cycle time as required (i.e., deburring).
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel to produce machined parts which meet Graco standards of quality and productivity goals
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a Machine Tool Technology degree program or a Technical School Certificate in Machining, or an equivalent number of years of machining experience is preferred.
- Candidates that have completed the first year of a 2-year Machine Tool Technology program may be considered for employment contingent on the successful completion of the degree, certificate, or program.
- In terms of an 8-hour workday, “occasionally” means 1-33%, “frequently” means 34-66% or the time, and “continuous” means 67-100% of the time.
- In an 8-hr workday, must be able to sit 1 hr, stand 3 hrs, and walk 4 hrs
- Position requires frequent bending and stooping, occasional use of fixed or portable stairs, crouching and kneeling and reaching above the shoulder
- Employee must occasionally lift and load up to 40 lbs. or greater with the assistance of mechanical lift systems.
- The position requires frequent repetitive elbow movements and simple grasping with both hands and occasional firm grasping and fine manipulation with both hands (lifting, dexterity, coordination, mobility, etc.)