CBU Series debubblers reduce bubbles from high-temperature, ultrapure chemical delivery and wafer process systems. They redirect flow to the surface so that bubbles rise out of the fluid. Their tongue-and-groove seals and dual-static crush seals ensure safe, reliable operation.
Features & Benefits
- Process-safe, chemically-resistant PTFE and PFA flow paths
- 7 Bar (100 psi) pressures for high flow rates and faster processes
- Up to 210°C (410°F) temperatures
- Chemical delivery and wafer process debubbling
- Synchro-Thread™ for fluids up to 210°C (410°F)
- Leak-Free Tongue-and-Groove seals
- Reliable, adjustable dual-static crush O-ring seals
- Easy setup and maintenance without welding
CBU Series debubblers redirect flow upward and slows the fluid so that air bubbles rise within the chamber. As air collects at the top, air pressure builds, and the liquid level drops. As air vents, the liquid level rises.
Remove Bubbles After Pumps
Chemical enters the debubbler through the stand tube. Level sensors 1 and 2 control the collected air volume in the debubbler. Collected air exits through the vent line.
Remove Bubbles Before Pumps
Chemical is pulled into the debubbler through the stand tube. Level sensors 1 and 2 control air collection level to purge the collected air, a vacuum is required to remove collected air. This can be achieved using a venturi-type vacuum.
Automate Drum Change
Level sensors 1 and 2 act to keep bubbles from the drums from continuing through to the pump. Level 3 indicates an empty drum. This can be used as an automatic drum switch or as a drum empty signal.