White Knight pneumatic diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature PTFE or UHMW (PE) corrosion-resistant fluid paths. They are ideal for corrosive or toxic liquids such as acids, fuels, glues, paints, resins, inks, or slurry. PSB Series pumps are direct retrofit replacements for obsolete chemical delivery pumps.
Automatically maintain laminar flow or steady pressure. White Knight closed-loop systems feature metal-free pumps with PTFE and PFA flow paths. They provide stable temperatures, dead-head, and suction lift.
Control your high-purity chemical processes and delivery systems. Simplify process automation to save time, resources and reduce costs.
- ≤ 140 lpm (36 gpm) flow rates
- ≤ 7 Bar (100 psi) pressures
- ≤ 210°C (410°F) temperatures
- Maintain stable temperatures
- No metals, no corrosion
- No elastomer O-rings, no leaks
- No electric motors, no heat rise
- No impellers, no microbubbles
PVDF, Quartz, or Stainless Steel Megasonic Systems
Gapless Transducer offers better process uniformity in the tank
Transducers with tightly matched crystals wired together in parallel for small potential difference between crystals
- Reliable components
- Extensive 36 month warranty
- Cassette & cassette-less designs for up to 300 mm wafers & larger substrates
- High watt density
- Operates at 70°C+
- Field replaceable transducer arrays