Insert grounding adapters between the fluid ports of White Knight high-purity pumps and their liquid fittings. Adapters must be used at both inlet and outlet connections, and grounded. Grounding adapters are conductive PTFE.
Use White Knight fiber optics for leak and cycle sensing to ensure safe and reliable operation.
Automatically maintain laminar flow or steady pressure. White Knight closed-loop systems feature metal-free pumps with Teflon® PTFE and PFA flow paths. They provide stable temperatures, dead-head, and suction lift.
Control your high purity chemical processes and delivery systems. Simplify process automation to save time, resources and reduce costs.
- ≤ 140 lpm (36 gpm) flow rates
- ≤ 7 Bar (100 psi) pressures
- ≤ 210°C (410°F) temperatures
- Maintain stable temperatures
- No metals, no corrosion
- No elastomer O-rings, no leaks
- No electric motors, no heat rise
- No impellers, no microbubbles