Vesper™ Series of PVDF/PFA heat exchangers offer a variety of solutions for heating, cooling, and temperature trimming of fluids used in ultra-pure manufacturing processes. Vesper™ models are ideal for heating and cooling deionized water, solvents, and Piranha/SC1, among other fluids. All Vesper™ heat exchangers feature the efficient and patented Heateflex heating coil. These heaters come either as standalone heat exchangers, or as an integrated heater or heat exchanger. Models are available for 2-5 kW, and voltages from 200-480 VAC, 1-phase. Ambient temperatures are 95º C (203º F) for the shell, and 180º C (356º F) for the tubes.
Compact Process Purity
High-purity polypropylene, PVDF, or PFA are used to construct the Vesper’s heater housing. Most importantly, though, the heat exchanger tube bundles are all-PFA to ensure chemical compatibility. All Vesper™ models feature a compact design, with the maximum heating surface in the smallest possible footprint for efficient heat transfer. These heat exchangers are typically 10-in to 30-in tall, and range from 2-in to 6-in diameters.
Features & Benefits
- Ultrapure PFA process wetted surfaces for chemical compatibility
- Polypro/PFA, PVDF/PFA, or all-PFA heat exchanger shells with PFA tubing
- PVDF/PFA or all-PFA heater options
- Maximum surface area in small footprints to maximize heat transfer
- Compact designs with 10-30-inch heights and 2-6-inch diameters
- Easy installation and integration into current systems with plug-and-play connections
- Heat exchanger and heater are integrated into one housing in certain models
- Designed to heat and cool fluids
- Features Heateflex heating coil
- Heat exchanger temperatures of 95°C (203°F) for shell and 180°C (356°F) for tubes
- Models capable of 2-5 kW, dependent model and voltage
- Models capable 200 VAC to 480 VAC, 1 phase, dependent on wattage
- Flexible options for highly customized applications
- Various fitting options
- Thermal cut off
- Harmony cap
- Type K Thermocouple
VE Models – Heat Exchanger Only
PVDF, FEP, PFA
*VEF3 is a fully automated system.