CBA Series debubblers reduce bubbles from high-purity chemical delivery and wafer process systems. They feature 4-in inside diameters, which offer debubbling greater surface area. They are available in various connectable pipe lengths. They feature configurable port connections, and tongue-and-groove seals. Liquid level sensor to mount is available.
Features & Benefits
- Process-safe, chemically-resistant PTFE and PFA flow paths
- Up to 7 Bar (100 psi) pressures
- Up to 100°C (212°F) temperatures
- Chemical delivery and wafer process debubbling
- Leak-Free Tongue-and-Groove seals
- Extruded PFA pipe with threaded connections offer easy setup and maintenance without welding
- Pressure capabilities offer high flow rates for faster processes
- Models capable of up to 6 liters
CBA Series debubblers redirect flow upward and slows the fluid so that air bubbles rise within the chamber. As air collects at the top, the liquid level drops until the lower sensor detects a low liquid level and signals a valve to open to releases air via the drain vent. As air vents, the liquid level rises until the upper sensor detects a high liquid level and signals the valve to close.
Remove Bubbles After Pumps
Chemical enters the debubbler through the stand tube. Level sensors 1 and 2 control the collected air volume in the debubbler. Collected air exits through the vent line.
Remove Bubbles Before Pumps
Chemical is pulled into the debubbler through the stand tube. Level sensors 1 and 2 control air collection level to purge the collected air, a vacuum is required to remove collected air. This can be achieved using a venturi-type vacuum.
Automate Drum Change
Level sensors 1 and 2 act to keep bubbles from the drums from continuing through to the pump. Level 3 indicates an empty drum. This can be used as an automatic drum switch or as a drum empty signal.