Certified service providers are authorized to service White Knight products at their facilities. They stock White Knight tools and replacement parts to expedite maintenance repairs, rebuilds and warranty work. Their services reduce turn-around time for repairs and minimize shipping costs. All certified service providers use White Knight’s approved procedures and meet our certification requirements.
- Staff must complete comprehensive training
- Certified technician must be on staff at all times
- Service provider must stock necessary spare parts and products for their territory
- Service provider must maintain facilities and equipment to perform repairs
- Service provider must pass on-site inspection of facilities, audits of equipment and inventory
- Warranty services and maintenance plans must be approved by White Knight