Gauntlet filter housings (GA 2500) contain no metal parts and allow for changing filters without disconnecting liquid lines. They are ideal for high-temperature applications (up to 210°C). Their Synchro-Thread™ design utilizes face and diameter seals to provide reliable containment. The bellows and jack screw stabilize the filter in thermal cycling applications and allow for inverted installation.
Features & Benefits
- Safe, leak-free operation
- No metal parts
- Synchro-Thread™ design provides face and diameter seals with doubled thread strength for complete, reliable containment
- Upright and inverted installation options available
- Jack Bellows and Screw to keep filter in place even when inverted and in the event of thermal cycling applications
- Change filters without disconnecting inlet and outlet lines
- Easy to install with industry standard fluid connections without NPT threads
- Designed to allow for thermal cycling
* Temperature and pressure limits for filter cartridge may differ. Please reference filter cartridge literature provided by the manufacturer.