Heateflex True Sanitary In-Line Fluid Heater meets the demanding fluid heating applications found in the semiconductor, medical device, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and food & beverage processing industries. Most importantly, this 316L electropolished stainless steel heater is a true sanitary design. In order to meet a variety of applications, it is chemically compatible with most process fluids. Furthermore, it is available in multiple voltages, and with heater outputs from 12 kW to 24 kW.
For those with safety on their minds, the Heateflex sanitary design heater incorporates a number of safety features. For example, the heating element is UL and CSA listed . And, the stainless steel J-box ensures operator safety, protecting the electrical components from external environmental factors. Futhermore, this heater comes standard with a high-temperature thermocouple, with other safeties available upon request.
True Sanitary Design
This heater will ensure the highest levels of process fluid purity. For example, it has zero threads and zero dead legs, reducing potential locations for particle contamination and microbial growth. Also, the fluid input on the bottom of the heater ensures that the process fluid in the unit will completely drain. Moreover, for more efficient cleaning and easy inspection, this heater features a removable element and end cap. An ASME BPE design may also be specified for this heater upon request.
The sanitary-design fluid heater is available in various outputs ranging from 12 to 24 kW, and voltages of 208 VAC, 400 VAC, and 480 VAC (3-phase). Operating temperature is 203º F (95º C) and operating pressure is 60 psi at 95º C.
Removable End Caps
Heater Housing Connection
Features & Benefits
- 316L stainless steel electropolished wetted surfaces
- All sanitary connections
- Polished and passivated 316L stainless steel surfaces
- Patented tri-clamp input and output sanitary fittings between the heater and the housing eliminate threads, reducing particle entrapment and potential bacteria growth
- Zero dead legs to prevent microbial contamination
- Heating element UR and CSA listed
- Input on bottom of heater for gravity draining capabilities
- Removable end cap for easy cleaning and inspection
- ASME BPE design available for high-hygienic applications
- Stainless steel J-box
- 32 Roughness Average finish (other RA finishes available)
- High-limit thermocouple
- Other safety options available)
True Sanitary Heater
316L Stainless Steel Electropolished
12 to 24 kW
200 VAC, 400 VAC, and 480 VAC (3-ph)
203º F (95º C)
60 PSIG @ 95º C