click+drag to rotate
White Knight PSD Series air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature Teflon® PTFE or UHMW (PE), corrosion-resistant fluid paths, which make the pumps ideal for corrosive or toxic liquids such as fuels, glues, paints, resins, inks, or wastewater, as well as more viscous fluids and slurry.
The pumps are available in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 1, or 1-1/2 in models. They feature high-quality machined designs, unique sealing surfaces, and tight bolt configurations to ensure consistent, reliable performance and superior product containment. They have no exposed metals and may be configured in various materials to meet most abrasion, temperature, and chemical compatibility requirements. They are dead-head capable and achieve high flow rates while minimizing air consumption and operational noise. The pumps have non-lubricated, self-priming, icing-resistant air systems.
PSD Series pumps are easy to install, operate, and service. They can be serviced in the field to minimize repair costs, downtime and production loss. They require only minimal parts to rebuild and can be rebuilt in situations that would require other AODD pumps be replaced, which increases pump life and decreases total costs of ownership.
Features & Benefits
- Teflon® PTFE or UHMW liquid paths
- Leak-proof machined design
- Plastic exteriors prevent corrosion and ensure clean, safe operation
- Removeable air motor
- Controlled in-house engineering and manufacturing
- Positive seat-check assembly improves suction lift and pump performance
- Non-lubricated, self-priming, icing-resistant air systems
- UHMW is 1/2 the weight of steel
- Various diaphragm and check materials
- Polypropylene (PP) pump body
- Dead-head capable operation
- Dry-run, dry-prime capability
- Small footprint; easy to install and service
- Durable, field rebuildable design with minimal parts
- Multiple liquid inlet/outlet directional setups
- Minimizes factory environment noise and operator fatigue