White Knight metal-free, high-purity pumps with shuttle valves feature Pneumatic Logic™ and Teflon® PTFE and PFA fluid paths without any impellers, magnets, O-rings or foreign lubricants. They operate continuously throughout their warranty period with no required maintenance. Pump models are designed for various temperatures and applications with max flow rates of 30, 60 or 140 LPM.
Select pumps by control method, temperature ratings, and pressure capabilities.
Automatically maintain laminar flow or steady pressure. White Knight closed-loop systems feature metal-free pumps with Teflon® PTFE and PFA flow paths. They provide stable temperatures, dead-head, and suction lift.
Control your high-purity chemical processes and delivery systems. Simplify process automation to save time, resources and reduce costs.
- ≤ 140 lpm (36 gpm) flow rates
- ≤ 7 Bar (100 psi) pressures
- ≤ 210°C (410°F) temperatures
- Maintain stable temperatures
- No metals, no corrosion
- No elastomer O-rings, no leaks
- No electric motors, no heat rise
- No impellers, no microbubbles