PCA300 pumps feature a magnetically levitated impeller that is rotated independent of its stabilization functions. The pump offers continuous, steady flow without pressure pulsation. Its process-safe PTFE/PFA flow path is ideal for ultra-pure wet process applications. They are precisely controlled by electronically regulating the impeller speed.
Features & Benefits
- Magnetically levitated and driven impeller
- Motor rotates impeller independent of stabilization functions
- Process-safe PTFE, PFA flow paths for high-purity chemicals and DIW
- Leak-free tongue-&-groove seals
- Low particle generation and low-shear improves process yields and increases filter life in CMP recirculation
- No valves, bearings, rotating seals nor mechanically contacting parts
- Reduced wear increases up-time and minimizes maintenance costs
- Reliable, safe operation
- Flow rates ≤ 140 lpm (37 gpm)
- Discharge pressure ≤ 150 psi
- Differential pressure ≤ 69 psi
- FEP-coated cables
- Various fitting options
*Graph is for reference only. Performance was measured utilizing 1-1/4 in (1-1/8 in ID) liquid lines with 1 ft flooded suction. Performance may vary in your system. Chart represents flow at 5,000 ft, adjusted to sea level.
Motor Temperature Limits
Fluid enters through the impeller eye and is accelerated by centrifugal force created by the impeller rotation. The impeller is rotated with magnetic coupling and levitated by a magnetic bearing system. These magnetic systems prolong pump life as there are no mechanical couplings or seals to wear and fail.
Air Cooling Module
Cooling module enables continuous operation throughout the flow curve with fluid temperatures up to 90°C. Use of the module requires 8 SCFM of air at 30 psi air supply.
PCA300 Controller Dimensions
PCA300 Power Supply Dimensions
|Maximum Flow Rate*|
≤ 140 lpm (37 gpm)
≤ 4.75 Bar (69 psi)
50/60Hz 1ɸ 16A
0-264VAC 0-1kHz 3ɸ
20.5 kg (45 lb)
|Fluid Path Materials|
PTFE / PFA
|Non-Fluid Path Materials|
ETFE Coated Epoxy Filled Motor, Neodymium Magnets, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, White PVC
*May vary depending on configuration.