Certified Training White Knight provides comprehensive training for all employees and distributors…
White Knight shuttle-driven pumps are ideal for high-purity recirculation applications. They contain no metals and feature PTFE and PFA fluid paths without any O-rings or foreign lubricants for optimal chemical compatibility and superior containment.They can pump up to 140 lpm (36 gpm), 60 lpm (16 gpm), or 30 lpm (8 gpm), depending on the model. White Knight’s Pneumatic Logic™ shift mechanism eliminates the need for complicated detents and manual resets. They will operate at red-line conditions throughout their two-year warranty periods.
White Knight pumps may also be controlled with fiber optics or pressure switches.
- PFA Series pumps with fiber optics for ambient-temperature applications
- PFH Series pumps with fiber optics for high-temperature applications
- PFU Series pumps with fiber optics for ultra-high temperature applications
Automatically maintain laminar flow or steady pressure. White Knight closed-loop systems feature metal-free pumps with PTFE and PFA flow paths. They provide stable temperatures, dead-head, and suction lift.
White Knight’s closed-loop systems provide complete control of high-purity chemical processes and delivery systems. They simplify process automation to save customers’ time and resources, and they reduce costs by eliminating the need for expensive pressure systems.
- ≤ 140 lpm (36 gpm) flow rates
- ≤ 7 Bar (100 psi) pressures
- ≤ 210°C (410°F) temperatures
- Maintain stable temperatures
- No metals, no corrosion
- No elastomer O-rings, no leaks
- No electric motors, no heat rise
- No impellers, no microbubbles
High-Purity Closed-Loop Pump Systems